twitter
rss

Room 16 learners

Room 16 learners
Check us out!

Hit Counter

It has been another exciting weekend. This week in our recounts we have tried to include lots of language features to make our writing more interesting. See if you can spot the similes, alliteration, metaphors, adverbs, onomatopoeias and adjectives.

Guy Fawkes- By Gareth M
In the cold dark night. I saw exploding golden fireworks like a leprechaun pot of gold. The firework was a asteroid going to space but exploding half way there like a volcano's lava. I felt excited like I had eaten all of the candy in the whole world. Bang!! One of the fireworks went off- that was one of the biggest ever! Then it was silent. I smelt the last piece of smoke. It was over, but I'm waiting for tomorrow.

Guy forks day-by Pyper N

Smash fizzle bang! The fire works went in the dark blue sky.The fire works looked like fancy dancers dancing in the sky. It made me feel joyful and amazing. After a little while we did sparklers. It made me feel like I was the fire work although I am not a fire work . When I looked up the night was nearly over so we did the last firework and it faded in the night blue sky.

1 comments:

  1. Excellent use of language features you two!!! From Mrs M

Post a Comment

Penguins

Simon says

Boy Zero 3: Trailer

UHPS Circus fun!!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Times tables fun!