twitter
rss

Room 16 learners

Room 16 learners
Check us out!

Hit Counter



Torbay
Auckland

6 February


Dear Room 16,

Hi there, I'm Mrs Millett. I was born on the North shore in Auckland, and have lived in Auckland all my life. I am married to Peter, who is a children's book writer. I have two children ca
lled Geoffrey (11) who attends Northcross Intermediate and Georgia (7) who is in Year 3 at Glamorgan Primary in Torbay.

I love teaching and have been a teacher for 15 years. I really enjoy working with children and helping them to reach their potential and develop a love of learning. I particularly love teaching art, music, english and maths, as these are areas of interest for me. In my job as a teac
her I also like teaching children the love of singing and take the senior choir at UHPS.

I have several interests outside teaching. These include walking, travelling around New Z
ealand, spending time with my family, cooking and going to the movies. I also enjoy the visual arts and from time to time I like to make cards and use my sewing machine to make patchwork quilts.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all too. How about you write me a letter about yourself. You can tell me about who you are, your family, what you like to do and about your hopes and dreams.

Looking forward to reading your letters,


Yours sincerely,

Mrs Millett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Penguins

Simon says

Boy Zero 3: Trailer

UHPS Circus fun!!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Times tables fun!