twitter
rss

Room 16 learners

Room 16 learners
Check us out!

Hit Counter

We have been in Room 16 for 2 weeks now, and one of the first things we did was to develop our own class treaty. We looked at the Upper Harbour values and decided what they looked like in Room 16. Here is what we came up with.

Room 16’s Treaty
We have a treaty because it makes us feel safe, happy and able to learn.

Looking after myself means: I will-

·Walk on the concrete paths and in the classroom

·Look after my belongings

·Listen and concentrate on my learning

·Wear my hat and sunscreen outside

·Actively participate in the learning

·Tell the truth

·Make mistakes- that’s how we learn!

·Ask others for help

·Try, try and try again….

·Use our HABITS OF MIND

Looking after others means: I will-

· Let other people think

· Say kind things or encouraging things

· Share my ideas and make them clear

· Share my learning

· Share the classroom equipment

· Play fair

· Help others

· Look after people who are hurt or new

· Include others by asking them to play or work

· Listen to them

· Look after their things

· Have fun!!

Looking after the environment means: I will-

· Take home my rubbish

· Pick up any rubbish I see on the ground- even if it’s not mine

· Keep out of the gardens- they are for our plants!

· Tidy up after myself

· Make sure I don’t drop any rubbish

Using right time, right place, right person thinking means: I will-

· Be in the right place at the right time, e.g. remember I only run on the field

· Be ready on time, e.g. back quickly after lunch

· Remember to talk to the right people about the right things, e.g. tell important things to people you trust


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Penguins

Simon says

Boy Zero 3: Trailer

UHPS Circus fun!!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Times tables fun!